1" SharkBite Plug / End Cap Adapter
for PEX, Copper, CPVC, PE-RT, and SDR9 HDPE piping
High Quality Push-to-Connect Adapter
Made in USA
These SharkBite Plugs / End Cap Adapters can be used in any potable / drinking water and radiant heating types of application. SharkBite’s End Caps are push-to-connect and are the easiest way to cap off your Copper, PEX, CPVC, or PE-RT pipe lines. There is no soldering, clamps, unions or glue required, it’s as simple as inserting the pipe into the fitting deep enough to be sealed by it's specially-formulated O-ring. These fittings are great for stub outs and pressure testing a home as they take no time to cure. They are easily removed with a Disconnect Clip. All SharkBite fittings are capable of being installed on either wet or dry pipe. Once inserted, the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe. This push-to-connect fitting is designed for potable water and radiant heating (including underground or behind-the-wall) applications with no access panels required. It is rated up to 200°F and 200 psi.
- Use to cap off PEX, copper, CPVC or PE-RT pipes
- Lead-free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Innovative push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions or tools
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Designed for potable water distribution as well as hydronic heating applications
- Fittings can be rotated on the pipe after installation, making it a breeze when working in tight spaces
- Disconnect clip allows user to release the fitting from the pipe for convenient installation flexibility (sold separately)
- Made in the USA.
- 25 year Limited Warranty. 5 year Limited Warranty if used with HDPE. Click Here for warranty info.
- NSF Certified (NSF/ANSI 61, NSF/ANSI 14, and NSF/ANSI 372)
- Made of Lead Free DRZ Brass
- Listed by IAPMO and design certified and listed to ASSE 1061/NSF 61
- Compatible with any brand of PEX manufactured to North American standard
- Manufactured to ASTM Standard F1807 and CSA B137.5 for use with any SDR-9 PEX piping
- Compliant with AB1953 (No Lead / Lead Free laws) in the USA
- Meets all UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements
* Looking for different Sharkbite Fittings? Check out the SharkBite Fittings section in our store.
* Loking for a different type of fitting? You can view our selection of PEX fittings in our store.
- Additional Information
Size No Length No