This Potable Water PEX tubing in Blue is 300 feet long and is 3/4 inch.
Non Barrier PEX Plumbing Tubing is used for residential and commercial hot and cold water plumbing applications. Can also be used for Open Loop Radiant Heating Systems as well as distribution lines for open loop heating systems.
Potable Water PEX tubing can be used in all domestic water applications such as:
- Supply lines for drinking water
- Plumbing to fixtures to replace copper piping
- Any type of line dealing with potable/drinking water
CERTIFICATION and RATING:
- SDR 9 Dimension Standard
- ASTM F876/877
- NSF certified (North America Certification)
- CSA 137.5 (Canadian Certification)
- Warnock Hersey Canada (Canadian Certification)
- TUV (German Certification)
- DIN 4726 (European Standard)
- Pressure ratings: 79psi @ 200F, 100psi @ 180F, 160psi @ 73F by PPI
- 25 year industry standard warranty
Compatible with :
- Compression Fitting Systems
- Crimp Fitting Systems
- Clamp Fitting Systems
- Sharkbite Fitting and other similar systems
- Additional Information
Size 3/4" Length 300'