This Radiant PEX-AL-PEX tubing in Orange is 1000 feet long and is 1/2 inch.
PEX AL PEX Tubing as the name implies has an Aluminum layer sandwiched between two PEX layers, hence the name PEX AL PEX. The aluminum layer acts as the Oxygen Barrier so it is perfect for closed loop radiant heating systems. Another advantage of PEX-AL-PEX is the ability to bend it to a turn and it stays ( very little recoil due to the aluminum layer ) so it prevents the spaghetti like installation.
- Radiant Heating applications
- Potable Water applications
Radiant Heating PEX tubing can be used in most radiant heating installation method such as:
- Thick/Thin concrete slabs,
- Under sub-floor (between joist) with or without heat plates
- Engineered Floor
- Staple up or Staple down
- Baseboard and Radiator
- Snow Melting Systems
- Solar Heating Applications
CERTIFICATION and RATING:
- SDR 9 Standard
- ASTM F1281, CSA B137.10 standards.
- NSF certified for Radiant Heating (North America Certification)
- pw-G (meets low lead requirements for North America)
- cl-TD (chlorine resistance for Traditional Domestic Water applications)
- CSA 137.5 (Canadian Certification)
- Warnock Hersey Canada (Canadian Certification)
- TUV (German Certification)
- DIN 4726 (European Standard)
- Pressure ratings: 80psi @ 200F, 160psi @ 140F, 200psi @ 73F by PPI
- 25 year industry standard warranty
Compatible with :
- PEX-AL-PEX connectors only. Regular/Standard PEX connectors should not be used with this tubing. PEX-AL-PEX fittings from Watts, Mr PEX, Wirsbo (Uponor) can be used and is compatible with this piping.
- Additional Information
Size No Length No