Extruded 4 Ft Aluminum Heat Transfer Plates
These are Genuine PEX GUY Extruded Aluminum Heat Transfer Plates for 1/2" PEX tubing. This listing is for 25 pcs of these plates. They are thicker than the standard PEX GUY Aluminum Heat Transfer Plates. There are 10 pre-drilled mounting holes to be used with these plates; we recommend #8 or #10 screw size for fastening; Hole size is approx .19" in diameter. These plates are designed to be installed to your mounting surface, and snapping the 1/2" PEX piping into them. As is all PEX GUY Aluminum Heat Transfer Plates, they are proudly produced here in the USA.
- Manufactured from stamped aluminum.
- The thickness of these plates is 0.06"
- Dimensions: 48 x 3.375 x .06"
- Compatible with all types and brands of 1/2" PEX tubing (5/8" OD).
- Can be used for subfloor or staple up type radiant heating installations.
- Improves heat transfer properties of the system to lower the water supply temperature, thus reducing your overall heating bill.
- Actual box dimensions: 5" x 10" x 49" weighing approx. 39 pounds
- Recommended spacing for parallel tubing runs is 8" OC.
Calculations for 8" spacing:
Number of plates = sq area x 1.30 / length of plates
*Example: 1000 sq ft area multiply by 1.30 = 1300ft of plates
- Additional Information
Size No Length 4'